She Rules The World
I am in love with a queen. Yup, a queen. You can have all the princesses, mine is a queen. You know why? Because she rules my heart, my life, my world. Heck, she rules this world. Have you seen anyone command a room - a room full of important people - with just a look? She can brush aside any point with just a flick of her hair, and everyone just shuts up. And when I say everyone, I mean some very important people. Ain't that amazing? I will tell you what else is amazing. The way she lights up a room with her smile. The way her cute nose crinkles when she laughs heartily. And when she walks...boy does she walk! It's like a slow, sensuous dare to us mortals - do you really think you are worthy of my gaze? No my lady we are not! Oh, and did I tell you about her heart? Her heart is the biggest, brightest, shiniest thing in this whole wide world. It throbs with passion and goodness and an infectious zeal for life. A zeal so powerful that it feels sacrilegious to be despondent in her presence. You just can't help feeling positive and all charged up. That's the effect that only a queen can have on her subjects.
I could spend my entire life just gazing at her. Except that I want to bask in the radiance of her love. I want to feel her warmth close to my heart. I want her to scold me for not lifting up the toilet seat. I want her to roll her eyes at me for not liking milk. I want her to be the perfect, ideal bahu in my mom's presence. I want her to be mine...
Comments
Post a Comment